Initial set up fee
- Verification of application forms, including anti money laundering checks.
- Set up of pension trust (or taking over an existing SSAS).
- Set up of a trustee bank account.
- Appointment of Heritage Pensions as Scheme Administrator or Practitioner.
- Appointment of Heritage Trustees as corporate trustee.
- Regulatory reporting.
|SIPP||Single Portfolio||£370 +VAT|
|Full Bespoke||£590 +VAT|
|SSAS||Single Portfolio||£745 +VAT|
|Full Bespoke||£995 +VAT|
- Annual regulatory reporting.
- Annual valuation including Statutory Money Purchase illustration (where applicable).
- Executing allowable investment instructions.
- Forwarding essential correspondence.
- Banking transactions including banking cheques for contributions, dealing with BACS/CHAPS transfers.
- Liaison with third party providers of assets/services.
- Ad hoc valuations and illustrations (where applicable).
- Revisions to documentation due to changes in legislation.
Work in addition to standard administration will be charged in accordance with Heritage Pension’s SIPP and SSAS fee schedule.
Fees are increased each year on 1 January in line with changes in Average Weekly Earnings (AWE) for the previous year. We give 30 days’ notice if we increase annual fees above this rate.
All fees quoted are those that we would seek to charge in normal situations. However, Heritage Pensions reserves the right to charge higher fees if circumstances are unusually complex and/or time consuming. As the situation may not always be apparent at the outset, we will use our best endeavours to advise you as soon as possible if additional fees become payable.