Why choose the Heritage SIPP
- Flexible, personal and professional administration service.
- Simple and transparent fee structure.
- First-rate processes and procedures consistent with regulatory and industry best practice.
- Investment in service, products and technology to deliver competitive advantage.
- Specialist technical support for property administration.
- Allows freedom and control to invest in a wide range of investments.
- Adequately capitalised to meet FCA requirements and deliver protection against operational risk for all clients.
- Professional indemnity insurance for up to £2million per claim.
Our administrative role
- Verification of application forms, including anti money laundering checks.
- Set up of pension trust.
- Set up of trustee bank account.
- Appointment of Heritage Pensions as scheme administrator and Heritage Trustees as corporate trustee.
- Regulatory reporting.
- Annual valuation including Statutory Money Purchase Illustrations.
- Executing allowable investment instructions.
- Forwarding essential correspondence.
- Banking transactions including banking cheques for contributions, dealing with bacs/chaps transfers.
- Liaison with third party providers of assets/services.
- Ad hoc valuations and illustrations.
- Revisions to legal documentation as required due to any changes in legislation.
Permitted investmentsThe Heritage SIPP allows 'standard' investments as defined by the FCA. For a list of these please see INVESTMENTS. We consider the following when reviewing an investment:
- FCA and other regulatory requirements.
- HMRC rules – we do not allow investments that could result in unauthorised payments tax charge.
- Security - whether full legal title can be obtained and whether regular independent valuations are available.
- Liquidity - how quickly and easily an investment can be bought and sold. This typically requires an established secondary market and the ability to be fully liquidated within a period of 30 days.